Search This Blog

Dec 2, 2009

Here We Come!

Do I really have time for a blog? As if we don't have enough going on? The Holi-Daze are in full swing, David is writing papers and studying for finals, I am packing and organizing a cross country (the short way - but it sounds better) move. Then comes Finals, graduation, the move, Christmas, the Bar prep... the Bar. Why not add one more thing. Oh well, at least it's fun!

I guess I don't really know where this blog is going to take me. I guess we will wait and see in the very near future. I'm guessing it will be an edited version of my journal. Hopefully a creative outlet (I feel like I have been holding back lately). A place for me to post and share ideas, pictures, thoughts, and what is going on with us. Maybe I will even start to read other blogs and get some inspiration. I have all these ideas and I just can't wait to make them happen. Keep an eye out this blog will be all over the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment